Monday, December 10, 2007

||Young never returns


I'm sitting alone in front of the computer, refreshing the moments that we spent together...

After saying goodbye to the Birthday girl, I moved my way to Tan's house to meet my Sixth form friends.

This was the day I looking for within the half year,many of them changed,some not.When I reached there, I saw Venus(The kimono girl), Konn Linn(Lovely monitor), Huey Yen(The greatest one) and Suu Chei(The tiny one).Haha~~!Well, I thought I was the latest, unfortunately, the earliest among the male.

After few chatting with them, I feel like to returning to my life in sixth form, lot of memories although just 1 and the half year, but it makes my life colorful. Half of an hour passed, Sam and his gf appeared.Then Kai Cheong started to squeeze into the crowd, haha.Later on we saw Wyman , Send Hong and Eunice.

Along the gathering, we shared the experience in universities, the life in college, the moments in life. Of course, something might flash back the past.Finally, Jessy, Ash , Kit Yen(The emperor) and Phoebe able to catch up the flow to join this gathering. Kinda impressed since after working in KLCC for PC fair, but they still able to drive( I guess they were speeding) and energetic. Well, at least we knew they took the gathering as an important events, never forcing, but we might see each other once or twice in a year, why choose to absent?

Take care everyone, young never returns, appreciate everything you have now.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I missed the gathering la! Haiz.. Not i choose to absent but I have no choice. The next day is exam and it is quite late at night! So next gathering can earlieR?
Haha

Feel so sorry

只爱 || 黑寡夫 || said...

haha...ur situation can understand...

no worry, the coming gathering will be soon, and better!