Tuesday, December 25, 2007

||Merry X'mas

And also Happy Birthday ! to my lovely Big sister( She got an iPod from her Bf, how sweet~)

..........

Yeah, the X'mas gift is fascinating, I like it so much.

Sometimes I just wish to have a memorable day with you, and yet you end up with your tentativeness.

This year, I have a blessed and wonderful X'mas eve, however I ended up it with sleeping(10 hours!)!

Thanx~


p/s:The High-Tea buffet in Sheraton Hotel was nice, addicted to strawberry again!


..........

Well, was invited to Miss Gwen's house to Barbecue! With Jane and her family(Auntie loss 5 kg after dieting!). Nice grilled chicken wing, crunchy drumsticks with herbs seasoning , fresh salads(fresh apple cubes, raisin, cabbage slices,and of course the yummy mayonnaise!). Beyond doubt, Miss Gwen is an expert in barbecue, next time she can choose to be a griller, selling satay!! Yeah, a-moi 你好有型啊!

p/s again...:well, lightning effects were poor, I could only see darkness via the photos!




3 comments:

j0nAthAn said...

美利克里斯莫!!

Yvonne said...

Haha..
Merry Christmas!
Hey sexy baby... Next time I company you la~

Anonymous said...

U now change ur blog site edi? No wonder long time didnt c u update ur friendster blog.

Well,
Goin back2 study soon rite?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!