Friday, December 28, 2007

||Memory Lane>>December 2006-January 2007

December 2006-January 2007

Alright, Since STPM, I was hibernating at my lovely home, lying on the bed 滚来滚去, have my lunch while I was online, bought lot of junk food to feed my stomach(at the same time I let my hand to do something ,otherwise it will become cacat~).

Then, finally, my mother put pressure to me, my sister said I was like a 二世祖, my dear scolded me like hell...Well, that means they wan me to find a job to fill up my coming holiday...

*Officially said Bye-Bye to my piggy life and my lovely bed, hihi~*

The first job-Debts collector.Sounds nice ho? Almost like loan shark lo, everyday ask people for money , no money? Bank Negara will sue you and legal action will be taken...Everyday I need to present the same thing over the phone until earwax was accumulated in tremendous pace. Of course la sometimes will meet some "sot sot" customers, like they will scold you ah because just pass 2 days then chase the debts or they will tell you many stories,some worst! Avoid your calls, ask their children to pick up the call and lie to us ...

-below conversation are translated version from Cantonese version...

..........

Me:"Hello, may I speak to Mr xxx?"

Someone:" He is not around, may I know who are you?"

Sounds sweet, was a little girl.

Me:"Oh,This is Jarrett calling from Standard Chartered Bank, it is regarding to his loan payment, may I know who is on the line?"

The little girl:"I'm his daughter..."

Me:"Oh, may I know when your father will be back home?Is your mother at home?

The little girl:"Papa want me to tell you he is not around wo, he said he is busy..."

Me:" Then may I know what is your father doing now?

The little girl:" He is in the toilet ."

..........

OH MY GOD!

Hey uncle! If really 搞唔掂 then don't take loan from bank ma, their interest up to 18% de le! Some more if you used it to pay your credit card ho, auntie, when are you going to finish your payment le? Don't play play!

Come to the challenges't part of this job is we need to act like a hypnotist, 妈里麻力轰! Keep on give them advices, convince them to pay as soon as possible, of course la sometimes need to scold them also(for those weak weak type de, ngek ngek~). Like a magic show...>.<...But ho some really don't bother what you said de, they just ah ah ah, sounds they will pay on the next day but they didn't do so,waste my saliva ~ haiz~

After that, this job was introduced to Miss Sherry Mu(SIEW) and Miss Gwen Zero(GWEN)...ya, they called me TOOH...freak! Well, this two little devils made a lot of fun over the phone!Almost fainted~~~



TOOH-SIEW-GWEN
30th Nov 2007-this was captured at Luna Bar, Pan Global Building, Kuala Lumpur

No comments: