Friday, November 6, 2009
Saturday, October 31, 2009
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a King, lunch like a Prince and dinner like a Beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
4. Live with the 3 E's.... Energy, Enthusiasm & Empathy.
5. Make time to practice meditation, yoga and prayer.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2008.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
12. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
13. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give something good to others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything.
28. Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.39. Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Last but not the least:
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about...
p/s: A forwarded mail that may inspire you.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Such an easy to speak it out but hard to practise practically.
Yeah, I wanna fight the nomination with Tony Leung, Tom Hanks and those academic awards winner.
Dreaming huh? I hope it's not. I have been thinking of being nominated from day to night, they called it as Day-Dreaming.
But everyone deserves a dream to be chased right? Like Steven Chow said " There is no difference between you and a salted fish if you don't have a dream."
Or like Tom Hanks mentioned in Forrest Gump " Life is like a box chocolate, you will never know what you are going to gain. "
I have thought of being DJ( nahhh, not those in club or disco de...). That is nice to me, because I enjoy sharing things that I know.
That's what I dream about. =)
Wednesday, April 15, 2009