Friday, December 28, 2007

||Memory Lane>>February 2007-May 2007

February 2007-May 2007

At the end, we found that there were something hidden behind the job, especially the salary part. So we decided to resign it but at the same times, we really glad that we learnt a lot of things from the bank,specially thanks to Jega(our team leader,hehe~He likes to foreplay his fingers...hoho~), Angeline(the mother of the department, something wrong with her sometimes...), Penny, Jimmy, Allan, Ali(SIEW like him so much...>.<)...Thanks for guiding us , especially Penny definitely help us when we faced problem.Arigato!

The second job-Credit Card Protection Telemarketer.The job is located inside Al-Rahji Bank,opposite of KLCC, next to Public Bank headquarter . Everyday need to squeeze into KTM , then push again in Putra, although it is crowded everyday .

Then the nature of this job is to ask (I think is more to force...) credit card customers to purchase the credit card protection plan, same lo everyday need to present the same thing as the script. This time different, we need to present gently and nicely to the customers, the toughest part is we need to keep our mood in positive direction(no matter you are in a bad mood), let the customer listen to our cheerful voice, with rhythm and flow... lalala~

However, this job I found a group of *cute*, nice ,and friendly colleagues( we are still keeping in touch!)...Haha, it was fun to have them during working time, especially Wei-Ni always go to office together with me, even back home also we took the same path also...Wondering?She is staying in Semenyih ma~haha~ Some more still have our lovely team leader-Phoebe, Patrick, Ronnie, Elaine(She is doing degree in UPM), Marsha, Anne, Dorris, Siew Yee, Jeff(the cutest freak guy...),Diana, Kumar, ~Hehe~alright, let the photos explain everything...















Of course, within the working period, my dear played an important role, sometimes fetched to work, sometimes gave me a ride after working, we had lunch together when my dear passed by KLCC, we had a great time!

Also, I faced dilemma after STPM result was released , need to consider the course suit me the most, busy in applying many course in variety of universities, luckily my dear was besides me, give me supports, I really appreciate it, Muackss~

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

有dear万事足呀你!
哈哈!
你以前好胖哦!
期待你的下一篇回忆录!

只爱 || 黑寡夫 || said...

haha...yealo, love my dear so much...

Really fat ah?now le?they said if i thin would look nicer...ngek ngek~

Cheers~

Unknown said...

'At the end, we found that there were something hidden behind the job, especially the salary part. So we decided to resign it but at the same times'

Finally, you explain everything. When I ask you, you just say nothing. But the explanation is not detail, I try to ask you in future. Haha