Sunday, January 6, 2008

||Memory Lane>>July 2007-December 2007

July 2007-November 2007

21st July 2007-Fairwell. I'd done it within 24 hours.

Fairwell with Cool Sherry...





from left to right : | Gwen Zero | Timothy Cruise | Cool Sherry | Sabrina Holmes |
*Miss Cool Sherry was planning back to US, not coming back to Malaysia for few years, gonna miss her soon!

Fairwell with Flower Square(CH)



(Upper)Left to Right: | Huey Sywu | Kuan YIn | Toh Cheng |
(Lower)Left to Right: | Sherry Mu | Ching Hwa |
*CH was going to continue his study at NTU, Singapore.*




*Just something funny and memorable shots to share with you*

Fairwell with my Mazda

I couldn't believe this happened to me!
My rotten/half-death car was stolen after coming back from Sungei Wang.
So, what to do? I still need to attend CH's fairwell at Metro Point .
And the biggest regret is I never took any single photo with my Mazda...!

Sigh~

Well, after showing all the events, it covered up to more than 50% of the year. Now within July and November were my life in University Kebangsaan Malaysia(UKM). The life there were fantastic and enjoyable because I have a brunch of nice course mates, lovely com mates and learnt a lot of new thing, especially in leadership and public speaking field.



Show you this=> ||大学点滴。萦绕

November 2007-December 2007

After having my final exam, I spent most of my precious time at home to rest and play around.
Of course there were some activities,hehe...Check it out!

17th November 2007-Yvonne Wo's Big day celebration!

(Upper) Left to Right : | Min Yang| Eng Haur | Xun Pei |
(Lower) Left to Right : | Hai Chen | Su Woan | Toh Cheng |



Left: The Birthday girl, holding her birthday cake, regret didn't pull the cake to her face, hehe~
Right: Our confession with bowling.



*Lovely friendship. They were my secondary school memories, and friends for everlastingness.

22nd November 2007-Genting...Again =.="



*剑华(Persatuan Tiong Hwa) members.




31st December 2007-Port Dickson(Third time in year 2007...=.=")

It is not a strange place for a Malaysian. At least we were able to escape from the crowd in the city, learned the meaning of appreciation.


*We don't want to miss anything before the end of 2007*




*Miss Gwen Zero's art work*




*Miss Jane Choong's art work*



from left to right : | Jane | Stephanie | Timothy | Gwen Zero | Lian |



5 comments:

Yvonne said...

Ah~~~ I have no image ady la. Haha, kidding!

My pretty face (:P) is shown here! Haha!

Thx for the not pulling my head to the cake. I have the experience once, guess what.
I CRIED.

Miss you lots lots lots

Yvonne said...

Two more things:
I cant vote for the love and be loved thing! Why?

And the pictures you took for the posrt dickson is GREAT! Fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Wow... U really have a great day although some of ur frens studies abroad... Seem that ur dear so bad this time as u din wrote anything about ur dear... Somemore u have to ur frens BUT at least I can see that u really have a great day in Port Dickson and countdown wt them... Dun choi ur dear lerr as din accompany u during the NEW YEAR 2008... Anyway all the best to ur studies yea... Be happy...

Anonymous said...

总量控制营销评论,一块大的细节吗?已收到本网站的文章。希望我能有可能得到您自己的网站上的一些东西更多。我会再到。

Anonymous said...

显然有很多知道这一点。我想你在某些功能的优点也。继续工作,非常出色!