Wednesday, January 9, 2008

||View of 2007

After some of the time, my friends asked me, how come I didn't put any conclusion or opinion to year 2007?

Weird? Wondering? Freak?

No need to do so , hehe, because I have forgotten to team it together with my MEMORY LANE 2007. Here we go--->

1. With my dear for 645 days. Everyday was the sweetest moments(Of course sometimes emotion took over rational...Sorrieee~).
2. Living in the world for 20 years, first time I traveled to oversea with friend.
3. First time I organized a big event(As a president...Haha!).
4. First time my car was stolen!
5. The second time I bought a car(old car, no need to credit for every month...Hiak hiak!)
6. The first time I earned money for more than RM2000 per month(Finished edi...I spend money like water...hoho~).
7. First time I went to Port Dickson.
8. I spent my time on university activities more than my studies(That's why my result was worst than my younger sister's!)
9. First time in my life received flowers and presents during Valentine(Thanks dear~).
10. First time in my life received an EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE Christmas gift(more than 4 figures...!)
11. First time to be emcee for four times within 3 months.
12. First time I get a best debater in a competition.(Thanks to my team...)
13. First time I drove to KL by myself and alone.(Yea, I get lost also...haha~)
14. First time celebrated my Birthday in hotel.
15. First time to play parachute in Pattaya, Thailand.
16. First time in my life to use Maxis(Honestly to say, it is EXPENSIVE and the service is BAD, especially CUSTOMER SERVICES. I can choose not to use again since Digi line is absolutely FULL in my hostel!)
17. First time I went to 5 different places(3 were beaches, 1 was a country, 1 was highland.) within 1 month.

An interesting year for me =)...Cheers!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my dear for the BLOGS that you wrote for year 2007. I'm really proud and happy to have u in my life.. U cheer up my life... I'm really lucky and proud to have u in my life... To be together is not that easy and the most important to sustain a good relationship is to TRUST each other, understand each other needs, caring and loving each other, etc... I'm proud to say that I really have such a understanding dear that really give me a lot of support and care during my hard time... We do argue sometimes on some issues BUT u forgive me after few minutes... Thanks my dear... And 1 things I need to apologise to u for not accompany u during the NEW YEAR countdown and sometimes when u free, I oso not able to go out wt u.. SORRY!!!! But u really understand my situation... Thanks a lot dear... Lastly, i hope to say I LOVE U deeply my dear and hope our relationship cand lasted forever... WO AI NI...

Yvonne said...

Hi my dear Toh Cheng. ya.. you are my dear too but i m not your dear eventually. Haha..

Curious bout the Xmas present! What is tht?

Haha.. I also have my many 1st time in 2007~

Hope we have more in 2008!

Cheers!