Monday, January 7, 2008

||Curse of supper

9.34pm-Kajang.

Jane : I wanna diet!!! I had my kimchi just now!
Jarrett : Yeah me too, but we are looking at these crunchy stuffs , so seductive...
Gwen : Oh, yealo, it looks tasty, feel like trying ...
Jane | Jarrett | Gwen | : Then tomorrow we continue our plan la! Eat first!

I had my second dinner within a couple of hours!!

Thanks to the following people...



...Miss Gwen Zero and Miss Janiee...



*I was shocked when I saw the sound of fundamental !*

Conclusion : Diet in healthy way is encouraged , but need to apply your daily exercise also. No excuses!

No supper after dinner!
but I can't do that either...Hehe~

p/s: My lovely dear, I'm wondering how many days you didn't go for your gym ? Work it out!


2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Yea.. Lets work together! I m having my diet plan today~
yea, it is today~

Evening I will go to swim lo. Wakakaka!

Anytime we can hang up! Just sms me!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!!!! How do u know ur dear din go gym so long... Why??? Look like put on some weight huh??? Kaka!!!! Dunno why still can't reduce weight lorr... U shud give some gifts to ur dear so that ur dear can put more effort on the workout... Kaka!!!!!