Sunday, April 6, 2008

||The White Coffin

I was having my class.

Suddenly my coursemate,Jimmy passed me a postcard which created by USM. The postcard is about the effects of long term use of Polystyrene foam.

I was shocked with it. It is so powerful to alert me and , of course, the public with the few words and the "coffin".
I felt eerie after looking at this postcard , we use the polystyrene foam everyday for our foods and drinks .So,we are approaching to death every second.

Then, use your tupperware to fill the food, at least it is something that you can do to make the environment more friendly, and your health has lesser potential of getting cancer. Good Luck~

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

You are right!

Today b4 I m home and read your blog I dapao rice!

Shud bring own container or not dapao!

said...

Maybe we should start to aware about the danger of polystyrene containers. I think next semester wont order dapao rice anymore.

PS: very scary after looking at the postcard.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...
Ya. This postcard is created fr USM.
Now, our campus cafe not using polystryrene anymore. We use something like recycle paper made box to carry food.
Wif extra charge 20cent each time dabao.
Except using container for dabao, then no need2 pay extra.
Dunno other university got doin this kind of program?

edwinkon said...

usm student here.
thsi is good move, but i think the way they print the card oso not environment friendly dem.
they use high quality hard card.