Saturday, April 26, 2008

|| Phobiaism

After two packs of Teh Tarik, I get insomnia.

Could't sleep for the whole day, I'm not afraid of exam, but thinking the unpredictable future.

Another 4 papers to go:

1. Ethnics in Science and Technologies-29/4/08
-Teaching you how to think critically and be good in sciences. Sorry, not into such lame subject, I have my own princip in doing sciences, even i against the natural law is my business. Is a must for FST students.
*FST- Faculty of Science and Technologies.

2.Linear Algebra-30/4/2008
-Dealing with matrices and vector. Matrices is still OK for me, at least I had the basic. Vector? Nah! Go back to your mama sides, I don't need this!

3.Calculus-2/5/2008
-Integration, Vectors, Line Integral, Partial differentiation...Going to get mad because a load of formulas are waiting me to memorise. I dont understand the concept, and I don't give it a damn!

4.Alam dan Manusia-6/5/2008
-Because of this useless subject, I can't go to AIESEC Fight HIV/AIDS conference. Blek*~

Wish me luck~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear,

Why cannot sleep lerr? Dun think too much lerr as the future is bright ahead for u. I know u definately will have a good future as u so intelligent. Gv urself full confident yea and remember that ur frens, family and ur dear will always be there to gv full support to u. Mmuacks