Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another side of Election

Too passive in knowing politics, sorry to say that, it is nothing to make me feel that has the interest.

But something made me mad when I was on the way to my lovely home. When I was observing a traffic light, there was a flag with a stick fluttering to the right and blocked my vision , which it was inserted in ground in front of the traffic light. Moreover, when I looked at it, that is a flag about election! I feel so sad and the person who doing this is such an ass hole! Never thought of the consequences which may cause car accidents .

Another thing, people nowadays started to become concerned more about white pollution, a term coined to describe the unsightly tumbleweed of plastic bags blowing around on our streets, and guess what? Those so called" candidates" (i guess) putting and hanging all the plastic-ed banner from trunk to roof, you may see all the banners, flyers, posters, fell every corner, like a death city.

Something worst happened in my university. They used to be having this kind of election, and after the election , you can see the the promoting stuffs are distributed everywhere, until today, the moment I stepped out from my college, the banner of " Undilah xXx demi keselesaan universiti" is still sticking on the wall. Alhamdullilah...

I'm not promoting anything, but feel so sick with these kind of attitudes, no considerations, taking chances as granted, and again created another bad impression to local elections. I think I should complain to the Alam-Flora and urge them to clean up the banners immediately.

4 comments:

j0nAthAn said...

suddenly read read xia got 'alhamdullilah'.. u dah masuk islam ke? =.="

:P

Yvonne said...

Haha!
A bit sad that BN lost like #$%^&

Dunno what will happen next~

Anonymous said...

Is better for a change in government... I really hope Opposition can really fight the rights for us. Let give Opposition a chance to show that he can do much better than BN...

只爱 || 黑寡夫 || said...

not yet la...i still neeed pork to survive de...

and, although opposition won lot, but hope they will make some wiser decisions in the future...