Sunday, August 24, 2008

||世风日下,惊心动魄

Last night, I had a great time.

Unfortunately, there was an incident happend in my life, the first time and I hope it will never happen again to me .

Morning 0525, we set off from Dary's house while on the way to LCCT to pick up Fang-Ren and her friend, May. Actually they can reach KL before 11pm, but the flight was delayed for 5 HOURS! So that when they reached LCCT was around 4 in the morning, once Dary's received their call, we went to LCCT immediately after that heavy supper.

While we were starting the engine, there was a silver car came to us, 4 persons inside a car, one of them sound like local Malay and the others looked like Indonesian. He asked:" Eh, macam mane pergi ke Taman Seri Setia?" We were puzzling. Since we have no idea at all and we were in the rush so Dary said:" Sorry I pun tak tau sorry yea~" Then, they left us behind.

0720, we reached Dary's house and we were on the way walking to his house to take some rest. Suddenly the same Honda with silver colour and the same persons drove to us and blocked our way! They were in the quick, came down from the car and one of them, the driver used the sterling lock( It is large!) threathen me! I was so scared until I dropped all my valueable things on the floor! I don't know what to do that time! I was blanked! Then I screamed to them: " Please give me back my IC ,please!!!" I was begging to them, but they ignored me and grabbed all my stuffs(A wallet with RM 200++ cash ,the wallet was my Birthday gift from my sister, 2 handphone which were Nokia and Sony Ericsson 750i) , run away.

That was the unlucky one. The lucky one were they didnt hit me eventhough they were trying to use the most barbarian and violant way to rob my things, they didnt kidnap anyone of us( Although they were trying to do this, I guess) . Dary and Fang-Ren were fine, they were safe in the physical mean.
I'm not sure it is a lucky day or a black day to me. It's too bad to redeem my Identity card ,driving licence and matriculation card. The cash is kinda huge amount to me, but it is not important in this case as we can get back the money in the future. The lucky things were I'm still neat and nice here expressing my feeling via blog, since most of the snatch theft were mercyless and I'm still safe here.

Be alert next time ! That is the thing I can advice you, don't let the criminals to harm you in any meaning, your life is priceless, think about your beloved one, if this happen to you(touch wood~), safe yourself first .

Take care everyone.

2 comments:

said...

You have a hell of experience back there. After reading it I almost stunned for a moment. Luckily, you are still here in one piece.

An advice: be alerted and aware all the time, don't ever let your guard down. The world is not as safe as it was anymore.

Anything you need, just say it, a friend here is always be there with you.

Yvonne said...

Oh dear! So sorry for the incident!

Fortunately, you are fine and the sterling lock din harm you.

Take care and be extra careful.