Monday, November 5, 2007

||Without Calculator

Ole Ole Ole~

I've simplified all the questions, even though I might not able to get the answer, but at least I tried it, never give up until the end of the time.

Guessing what had happened to me?Alright I was having my final exam for my first year,thevery first semester,also the very first time I forgot to bring my CALCULATOR to the examination hall!!!

Early the morning, I supposed to wake up and give myself another last strike on Chemistry, but we learned all of this before, it mixed up with some biological knowledges,like biochemistry things. But guess what? I couldn't make it and I was awaken by my roommate!! but I was not rushing also, I still got time to have my Maggie and soya drink, but when I reached Kompleks Bestari( One of the examination hall in UKM) ,after few pages of the booklet,I need to calculate the calories of the food, I realized there is no any single calculator with me but was surrounded by all the calculators! It's so near to me, but I couldn't take it!~I looked around, all of the candidates are doing so hard to answer the questions, but I was still thinking WTF how come I could forget to bring this important toy with me!??

So? I scanned the last few pages...Ooh Shit!!! All the orders and moles need calculators!!( Can you imagine how to solve a question with "ln" and "log" type without any calculator or sifir book? Luckily the binary prefix is not too small,otherwise, I'll hang myself~! ) . I scrabbled my hair, playing with my fingers, looking around intentionally, sight-seeing, toilet-ing, day-dreaming,...Then I returned my attention to the dilemma to survive all this kind of thing...>.<

Few years ago, after I studied Additional Mathematics, first time in my life to face this dilemma, even though I know the calculations but still need to end up by guessing the answers.Haha!!

2 comments:

j0nAthAn said...

no comment is a comment.. "."|l

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.