Saturday, April 25, 2009

|| Dream within a Dream

People asked me, what do you wanna do for your coming future?

Dannnngggggggggggg.

Such an easy to speak it out but hard to practise practically.

Yeah, I wanna fight the nomination with Tony Leung, Tom Hanks and those academic awards winner.

Dreaming huh? I hope it's not. I have been thinking of being nominated from day to night, they called it as Day-Dreaming.

But everyone deserves a dream to be chased right? Like Steven Chow said " There is no difference between you and a salted fish if you don't have a dream."

Or like Tom Hanks mentioned in Forrest Gump " Life is like a box chocolate, you will never know what you are going to gain. "

I have thought of being DJ( nahhh, not those in club or disco de...). That is nice to me, because I enjoy sharing things that I know.

That's what I dream about. =)

No comments: