Sunday, November 9, 2008

||Killin' me softly

After 4 days battle, glad that i can have time to rest...

But, who knows, I m dying slowly. Try to imagine.

7 days given to study insurance. 2 days given on internet and yumcha-ing. Lying on the bed , rock n roll, magazine, movie, drama, GTO-ing...

5 days left.

5 days for 20 chapters, each chapter minimum 20 pages, maximum 30 pages.

Every chapter is FULL with word, words and words. No graphic.

Now I should sing Roberta Flack's track. Killing me softly...~

God Bless Me, Let me die spectacularly...>.<

p/s: Raja Petra was releases. F**K off the ISA, n useless U*N*!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha!!!!!

U know arrrrr....
Study life... Have to lorr...
Dun Give urself pressure yea...
I know that u can do it...
Gambate.. Gd luck in ur exam...