Saturday, September 6, 2008

||Blessing

Sometimes, you may not able to do the things as you expected. If you understand this rule, you may live happily. Whenever it comes, take it~





I planned to India during the end of this year, I wish to have a different experience for my 21st year in the world. Too sad to say, my bag-pack partner, Dary is facing some family issues, and it is something wrong with the financial supports. You might advice me to go alone, but what is the point of going alone without someone to share with you? My dear is busy for the whole year, I can't expect anything, just hope that my dear has enough time to date with me. It is the most sufficient thing in the world~

Hope that this is a right choice.





Congratulation to my lovely younger brother. First he was chosen to take part in the PLKN(Program Latihan Khidmat Negara), it is the best experience for him, not everyone has the chance to serve for the country, serve for the social. Second thing is he is chosen to be one of the 10% for non-bumiputeras to furthur his study in Matriculation! Such a great news! At least mother need not to worry his furthur study fees, it is subsidised by the government.





Glad that father is giving his greatest blessing to us...=)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry and congratulations!

Sorry to hear that your friend can't go to India with you. But we can still hang out together! ^.^

Congratulations for your brother achievement! Is a blessing for your family. I also tumpang happy with you.

Be thankful for what you got.

Yvonne said...

Oh... I was very busy recently and do not have time visit your blog!

Feel so good that your bro got selected!

India maybe is a bit far... If your dear fren couldn't go... Maybe you can go somewhere nearer... I cant think of one for you yet cuz you have been in Thailand!

So ya...

All the best!

Glad to seee you yesterday!

Sad la, I dun have much time to go travel and be bag packer like you!

Love,
Su Woan